Sunday, December 4, 2011

Je45rry

Hi there! well je45rry is my brother , I thougth you alredy knew , my brother started his blog two and a half years ago , but I make a blog too  , but it was horrible , because I didn´t know how to use it  perhaps I was a child and I didn´t learn how to post , soo I grew up and now I know how to use a blog. Je45rry is a good blogger , really I like his blog , and have fun when he play clubpenguin with me and also when he helps me. Really I´m so proud  and happy to have a brother like him. Now I am a blogger but a real one and I will make my blog a good and excelent blog like my brother ( in the future ) And I hope more people will visit my site (:

And please visit Je45rry´s blog : http://www.cpje45rry.blogspot.com/ I hope you will visit Je45rry´s Blog (:

No comments:

Post a Comment