Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I have a BUG D:

Hi everyone , I am mad because is another BUG I have , really why I have bugs every time , it supposed I would have the NEW catalogue , but I don´t have it , I still having the old catalogue of november and december , i´m sad and mad because I was waiting for the new catalogue but I dont have it! , but clubpenguin doesn´t fix these BUG! , I hope clubpenguin would fix this serious problem and I belive this problem would dissapear tomorrow , you now why? I want this problem would dissapear? well tomorrow is the party "Take a deep breath"  i´m nervious and happy I want that these party would begin :D so REMEMBER tomorrow is the party "Take a deep Breathe" so be prepared and chose anything you would use , common prepare all your stuff:)

No comments:

Post a Comment