Sunday, June 3, 2012

My first Fan art:D

 
Hi everyone , today i´m gonna post about an email of a Fan art. Well as you see in this image one closer friend called Sar46ah , she made me this image ; that´s me and with one black puffle. In this text of the image says: "You rock Stan1ley" i´m really happy and excited because of my first fan art. Sar46ah took the picture from intenet , what do I mean from internet? well this image was already done , but Sar46ah changed it a bit , so don´t tell me this image is a copy NOT in the email she send to me she describes why do she took the picture from internet so don´t think she steal pictures okey , I can´t tell you the reasons about it but the important thing is that she made it with her love. Thanks very Much Friend! WADDLE ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment