Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Becoming in a Robot!


Hi Super Heros and Villians! How are you? I hope your doing fine , well this new it´s so amazing or something like that , by the way it make me shocked , why? because in this new it says that in May 2(Tomorrow)  all the penguins that are waddeling in clubpenguin will transform in Robots. Yes as you heard all citizens will become robots , soo prepare yourself because this war ain´t finish yet. That new make me had an idea , what´s my idea? well I need to hide in my igloo and why do I need to hide? because in clubpenguin will be a war so I just put some stuff in my igloo to hide. Like what? well like the grass or the trees and there I´ll be hiding , so don´t be alarmed , just keep calm and Waddle on! See you guys in the Island!!

No comments:

Post a Comment