Sunday, May 20, 2012

Free Items!


Hi everyone i´m really sorry for not being posting this month , i´m really sorry about it , you will ask , why stan1ley doesn´t post this last month?, well here is the truth , I´ve problems of my internet and my laptop was working very good until the last month , I don´t know why , but it was terrible , but thank god now one engineer fixed it and now it´s okay. Fine now i´m here so lets talk about the Medieval Party , do you like it? well for me this party is more cool than anyone (REMEMBER THIS PARTY IS GREAT BUT IN JULY IT WILL BE THE BEST PARTY)  , you will now why. Now much of the rooms of clupenguin have furniture that is awesome , as you may know all the parties have free items , well this free items are very cool , it are located on the Mountain and at the Mountain Mystery. I forgot something important , hmm this is the best new ever! ¡Gary is tracking on the island! sadly I don´t have seeing it yet , but I really hope that one day I will meet him , also I hope you find him WADDLE ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment