Friday, December 9, 2011

BAFTA :l

Well as you may know clubpenguin was nominated to the BAFTA awards , the only bad thing is that we didn´t won , I really appreciate clubpenguin , I think that is a good and excelent website (: , but I have you one question BAFTA , why does clubpenguin doesn´t won! , well the last year clubpenguin won , and this time clubpenguin lose? , I supposed that if clubpenguin won the last year would won this year , I don´t know why we didn´t win , but well I hope the next year we will win , and really I HOPE the next year YOU would vote for clubpenguin xD obviously if you want to vote , but I really would like that you vote for clubpenguin the next year (: , one of the reasons that I believe clubpenguin didn´t won is that it haves Bugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment