Saturday, December 17, 2011

Where you can donate?

Hi there well clubpenguin has two days that the party  beguns , soo the first day of the party I donate 25000 coins , and know I have 5000 coins , but that's not matter because I can won more money , and this party is only one seasion of the year ( december ) what I am telling you? well you can donate one seasion , but you can won coins all the DAYS you want to play , so common donate minimum 5000 , believe me , in these days the poor people is having the bad days cuss the snow , winter and they have cold  , they don´t have a house like you , they don´t have all the days food but you have food every days thanks to GOD . soo please think it about and if I if I scare you or made ​​you feel bad I'm so sorry but it's reality so PLEASE help and change the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment