Thursday, June 7, 2012

Oh My God!!

I can´t believe it , please anyone can tell me this si not true. First Disney owns clubpenguin and now Disney is modificating all the "Parties" i´m really annoyed , Clubpenguin is changing but in a bad way. Now Disney is promoting "Shake it Up" I mean this is not too bad but if Disney it´s making this , imagine what is the next step? , so i´m kind of mad with this "Party Promote" I expect you too right? well it´s better without Disney!! why? beacuse I think Disney is distroying Clubpenguin , I really hope this party will end fast. One of the thing i´m not in agreement it´s that this party is only for Girls and remember Disney , also the Boys exist!! so what we supposed to do in this Girl Party? please clubpenguin think all of the mistakes you are making , but we can´t stop this:( the only respect I have to Disney is beacuse Selena Gomez was there and I love her with all my heart WADDLE ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment