Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Marvel Battle!




Hello everyone , how are you? , do you like this party called "Marvel SuperheroTakeover"? well it´s very ansious you know , because of all the fights and all of the wars that have the Heroes and Villians , of course im a Hero , what hero? umm im Captain America , why? because is very intersting his history , also this hero is my favorite because of the movie, The movie of Captain America is awesome , but the movie I really really like is "Avengers" in this movie all the heroes well not all but most of them are in the movie , are saving the earth, I think it´s a really good movie , if you don´t see it you lose all the fun and action but you can see it now that´s is in DVD well I will buy it , im not sure if "Avengers" are in DVD but when it will be available I will buy it. Back to the Clubpenuin life im scare of this fights , all the villians were attacking me and now i´m hurt , I can´t move very quickly like I do normally , also I have cuts in all my body , i´m very hurt I need help to stop the Villians , now my hero friends are helping me out with the criminals , I won´t stop until I rescued all the citizen WADDLE ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment