Sunday, July 29, 2012

I´m Back!

Hi Friends of Clubpenguin , finally i´m back in CP , I was in vacations , so I couldn´t post anything in this month , but now i´m back , I will post about the Party of "Shake it Up" as well I need time to visit my friends and have fun with them , also I´m very exited about this party , I mean the clothes are awesome , the furnitures are cool! indeed it´s the best furniture ever , well I think this party isn´t worst , the only thing I don´t like it´s that Disney is promoting the T.V Show "Shake It Up" but that´s not important , we need to enjoy every moment we enter to CP , also another idea for enjoy this party is with friends! I´ll be visiting all the places of Clubpenguin , good luck for me:D I remember something important , Icequix will have a big party , why the party? beacuse of his birthday! so all of you are invited to his party , the party is on August 9th, 3:00 PM Penguin Standard Time, on the server Ice Breaker in his igloo! Waddle On!!

No comments:

Post a Comment