Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Goodbye Businesmoose!




Hello there this post was from yesterday , well this was the Goodbye for Businesmoose , this moderator will be the best of all ever , really I like it a lot. I will miss the Moose Monday at least I had fun in the Server Fog , why? because Businesmoose was there and a lot of my friends were there it was amazing I just meet new people and that was one of my favorite parts of my day. By the way my friend Saraapril played find four with Businesmoose and guess what? the penguin that won was.... haha I don´t know , hope Saraapril won , she´s really good at that game but well it was the Goodbye from our moderator I only want to wish you luck in your new adventures!  Don´t forget us , I need to say that i´m going to miss you friend!! Remember the puffle party is coming faster , we would have this party in only one day more , can´t wait for this big paty! If you wanna meet me I´ll be on the server Sleet , Hope to see you there! Have fun and waddle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment