Thursday, March 21, 2013

Puffle Party!







Hi everybody finally the Puffle Party is here , wow i´m really excited , I love the Puffle hotel it´s great , awesome and cool. What do you think about it? do you like it? well I hope you like it! Now my puffle can do anything in the Puffle hotel , what things can my puffle do? Your puffle can play without going to your igloo also it can eat and sleep without going to your igloo (For free). I like the Roof floor is very cool. Now I can´t wait to buy the rainbow puffle of course I bought my rainbow puffle shirt , by the way did you noticed that the Puffle Play Zone is over again? well it is located at the Ski Village , remember have fun with your puffles at the Puffle hotel hope to see you around Clubpenguin waddle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment