Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New Exit Image!

Hi everyone , as you see Clubpenguin has changed the exit image of the website. It´s about the Marvel Super Hero takeover and the differents custumes a "Member" can have. I don´t like the membership , I mean only members can have elite things like: Costumes , Clothes , Furniture for Igloo , more than two puffles and more. By the way my membership expired two weeks ago and I can´t buy another one , I need to wait few more days to get one , I really hope so beacuse I want to be a member for the Super Hero Takeover Party. Also I hope you can enoy this party that´s coming soon and rememeber have fun even if your not a member , just enjoy the moment! Please if you want to comment on this post you can but remember don´t be mean I hope to see new Comments waiting moderation. Have fun guys hope to see you around Clubpenguin! Waddle on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment