Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Super Hero Takeover!

Hi everyone , well as you heard we are having the Super hero takeover again. I think it will be great because this party will have more activities to do than the last one. Also what I like about this party it´s the customes and the power of each custome you wear , but what I don´t like it´s the violence , I mean i´ts so cool this party but it has a little bit of violence you know? I refferred to violence because of  the explosives clubpenguin had the last party. By the way I can´t choose what custome wear. I like al heros of course I´ll be a hero , but I don´t know which. But the question here is Which Hero you will be? or Which villian you will be? Think of it and then enjoy this party , you can not miss it! It will be great , cool and awesome. Hope to see you there!! Waddle On!

No comments:

Post a Comment