Friday, May 17, 2013

New Music and Avalanche in Dojo!


Hi everyone , how are you? well I hope you are fine but what about me? how i´m feeling? well i´m very excited , happy , bipolar and everything you want because of the New Music of the Dojo that will be on when the Party Card Jitsu Snow comes out! Wow it´s amazing that finally the third element will be available to play , i´m really excited because I have long time waiting for the Card Jitsu Snow! And finally we will play it soon , another excelent New is that NOW everyone can play Card Jitsu! Isn´t that amazing? Of Course it is!! Here is a cheat of the Avalanche: you can climb on the huge Avalanche. Well , what about you? are you ready? I´m really ready , I hope you are ready for the New Element (Snow) Remember this party is coming soon so complete your 2 elements which are: Fire and Water. Waddle On!

No comments:

Post a Comment