Saturday, May 25, 2013

Card Jitsu Party!

 Hey hello everyone , how are you? long time no post. First of all I want to say that sorry for not being posting this week , I really had a lot of stuff and Ill be having more but well now i´m here also I wouldn´t post this week because I need to study for an important exam. But well as you know the Card Jitsu Party is here! Yay now I can reach the Snow element. It´s so mazing I mean I wait this element since I was a child and now finally is over here! Remember everyone can play! By the way I love the New Music , Dojo , and redemodelations , and you? did you like this party? well I like it it´s super cool. As always there are items but only for members so if you are a memeber what are you waiting for? go and buy that stuff , I would buy if I could that stuff but my membership expired like four days ago so I can´t and i´m sad (Joke) Well but we can have fun even if we are Non-members , it´s the same just a liitle bit different. So the point here is have fun , be good , and have fun batteling! Waddle On!!

No comments:

Post a Comment