Thursday, June 27, 2013

Monsters University!







Hello everyone , well as you may know , the party "Monsters University" is now on! I think it´s cool and awesome I really like the movie! and what about you? do you like the movie of MU? I hope you do. Well as you know everyday it will be unlocked new items but you can only win points to get those items and sadly only members can unlocked it! Don´t dissapoint you can also have fun even you aren´t a member. Another new is about the new Scare Game! I play it and I lose the first time but then I play and play and I win , it´s so easy to win just avoid the objects that are on the floor and how do you do that? well you just press the space bard and then you step on a little square and you wait until the arrow is on the middle , finally you click the space bard and then you pass to the other level , Hope you are having fun .Waddle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment