Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Monsters University!


Hey guys sorry for not posting this week or even last week , I had important events , exams , end of school also end of my music school , rehearsal of prom(Yes i´m getting older , that makes me sad but whatever) and all of that activities made me very tired so that is the reason why I couldn´t post this week. Like I said I don´t have time for nothing because it´s really hard this activities even I can´t play Card Jitsu Snow yet , that is unbelieveable I just want to sleep , watch TV , realx and go out to the park and play around but with all these stuff I can´t so maybe i´m not posting every single day but I´ll try to post as often as I usually do , but well I have  really exciting news like "Monster Universitiy" is coming soon to theaters and also we will have this amazing paarty in Clubpenguin , wow I just freak out when I knew about it because when I was a kid I used to see Monsters Inc. every time and I didn´t imagine that this amazing movie will have a second part that shows how our monsters knew each other! Is that amazing? of course it is! I can´t wait to see the movie , and how about you? are you excited about it? or maybe not? well hopefully you are excited I mean who couldn´t be excited? well another thing that i´m excited for is about the New album of my idol (Selena Gomez) I just can not wait to buy it , I heard "Slow Down" and it´s really amazing I just love her new style which makes my ver happy i´m a Selenator Forever! Maybe that was awkward but I needed to say it but well remember have fun , enjoy every second of your life cause ther´s no way back , Waddle On , Hope to see you around Cp see you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, despite you are growing, you should never stop playing and having fun!!! Obviously there are things that have more priority than others, but never stop of being a child!!! At least keep alive your inner-child.
    Btw, congratulations for your exams ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I´ll never leave clubpenguin well not yet , i´m not ready for leave cp now and thanks for your kindness and wishes really your words are very important to me , and thanks I hope I can play cp until getting even older! Thanks for all:D!

      Delete