Saturday, August 3, 2013

Disney Promoting Teen Beach Movie!

Hello everyone , how are you? I hope you are fne but i`m not fine at all , because Disney Clubpenguin is now promoting the "Teen Beach Movie" and is getting worst , because this party it`s the summer party but now without rockhopper , I mean Disney stop promoting your movies or TV shows. I`m really tired of every advertisement Disney is promoting in Clubpenguin and what do you think? Do you really want this summer party? Well even if we don´t like this idea we can´t do anything so prepare yourself because this Summer party is about the "Teen beach movie" , this party is called "Surf´s Up" just like the main song of the movie , I`m not against of Disney but I just want to have a summer party that doesn´t include a movie promote. Waddle On!

No comments:

Post a Comment