Thursday, August 22, 2013

Teen Beach Movie , Party Jam!











Hello everybody , how are you? I really hope everyone is fine , well as you may now , the official party of Teen Beach Movie is now over and it´s really awesome , cool , fun , sunny. I really like this party because summer is one of my favorite season of the year , what season of the year is your favorite? Mi favorite season is winter because I born on one of the winter months , so that´s why is my favorite. Back to the party , well it´s very entertainer I like the idea that we can go surfing and going in the motorbike , I also like the idea of sled on the toboggan , there are really cool furniture all around the island , what´s your favorite activity in this party? Mine is getting surfing. Hope to see you all guys there. Waddle On!

No comments:

Post a Comment