Thursday, March 29, 2012

Filming!

Hi everyone , how are you?  I´m very tired , why? , beacuse finally we off to film , what film? we are making a video moving is awesome , the video is cool , it appears Je45rry and JT storm , in the video i´m the person that most talk , really my friends and I , we got very tired , we filmed all day. well not all day we start like 4:00pm and we finish 8:10pm why a lot of time? beacuse in the video we have like much of mistakes and we do it again until the video is correct , im very tired , but soon all of you can see our video , In days I will post here on my blog , so watch it it´s very funny , the thing here is that two friends lost their puffles and they need to find them , they are looking for them in all clubpenguin , they need help so they ask to a weird guy,  it´s confused and coolest , in the film I am the weird guy that make very stupid things LOL it´s cool really you need to see it , in the first part I don´t appear on the video , so don´t ask for me , I appear on the seccond part and consecutively , but finally we off the film , we need to rest and tomorrow do the other parts until finished it , soo I´m practicing my dialogue , it´s to avoid mistakes. well wish me good luck , this film is very interesting , WADDLE ON!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Stan. that change the world post was very good! I'm glad to see that you love the Earth as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks JT:D really I appreciate that comment:) really you are a GOOD friend! thanks for everything bf!

      Delete