Saturday, March 3, 2012

New Catalogue!


Hi everyone , I know that this post it´s too late , but anyway I need to tell this : well now clubpenguin will have a new party , but this party it´s about the puffles , I think this party is to thank how much we love and have fun with all our puffles , also I think that the puffles are important for our lives , why? , umm because we play with them , it´s like pets in real life but the puffles are pets of clubpenguin , The puffle that I think its perfect for me it´s The green puffle , I LOVE MY PUFFLES!
Back to topic , th new outfits are for all the differents puffles that we have ,   if you want to buy all the costumes of all the differents puflles it´s okay , but I only bougth like five costumes of the new catalogue , well as you know clubpenguin is remodelating and now the clothes for girls and the clothes for boys are separated , so if you wanna see the boy´s outfit you need to "Click to see the Boy´s Items!" and you will have the boys outfit.
Now we have the Boy´s outfit , and if you want to see the Girl´s outfit , you only need to do the same like you do with the Boy´s Costumes , so have fun , be prepared because another party is coming soon , WADDLE ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment