Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Puffle Play Zone!

Hi everybody , today I will show you the place for (Members) why? , umm because I want that all penguins don´t matter the MEMBERSHIP card cares , soo this puffle play zone only members can see it , now I will show you the puffle zone , I hope you enjoy it!
Well this is the only place NOT members can´t enter , seriously I don´t like the idea of the membership card, but clubpenguin needs it , so we can´t do anything , because , without membership , clubpenguin will disappear , so believe me I don´t like that rules , but what we can do?  , so I hope you like the place , it´s very nice , comfortable , awesome , cool BUT only if all of our friends stay with us , yesterday Je45rry , Icequix , Phineas89 and Sevalbar  play with me , it´s kind of awesome and tired , but it was very funny , we play very much until we got very tired , so don´t worry about the membership , remember have fun in all the places you are , and with more reason , with all your friends , WADDLE ON!

2 comments: