Friday, April 20, 2012

Free item!


Hi everyone , as you know the party called "Earth day" have begun , now I think that this party it´s moreless , I dont think it´s cool or awesome , but we need to be happy with all the things we have. The most important thing is that we need to thank for everything we have , example: your fathers gave you an old cellphone or whatever and you tell to your family "Mom Dad" I don´t like it it´s horrible , obviously your family will be upset with you , indeed you need to see the positive side of all the things , in this case a cellphone it´s only for being in contact with another person , so do you see it? we have a positive side , also you need to thank to your family by giving you somthing that´s is awesome , I like all the cellphones no matter how they are , back to topic I know that this free item it´s not awesome like others but remember we need to see the POSITIVE side to everything. I hope do you like this party WADDLE ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment