Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Friends!



Hi everyone , today i´m gonna post about something different, that is good friendships. Well having friends is something beautiful of the life while you chose the correct type of friendship , you can have a lot of "friends" but not all are true , in the world we have a lot of people , much of them aren´t the best , but not everyone is bad , in the world are people that they are GOOD influences for you , I know we are a bit young , but we need to talk about this.  It´s real not of all are true friends? rigth , I hope you can chose the correct people , who are those correct people? , they are the people that loveyou like you are no matter how you are , beacuse they appreciate you , they respect you. Also not all of the "friends" are true , the bad friends makes you feel bad, also they makes you to do somethibg that is wrong , so you need to say NO to that type of "friends" believe me now I know it , and thanks God , I have few friends but they are TRUE , they help me in the good news and most important on the bad news , they are to support us if we have problems , remember that your friends makes you smile , thanks to everyone but most important thing is thank to your real friends , I hope you understanded this post WADDLE ON!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks Jt I appreciate that , I hope we can see us to finish the video:)

      Delete