Monday, April 30, 2012

Free items Code!



Hi everyone , first of all Happy Children Day! i´m very happy today , my parents gave me a new bicycle , it´s awesome being a kid , I hope you are happy with all the things your parents gave you , but it´s not vey important you know? i´m happy with all the gifts I have, even if the other gifts are a pencil , a rope and a ball the point here is being HAPPY in this wonderful day. Fine you know clubpenguin gave everyone one code , that unlocks an outfit of a green alien , it´s awesome and cool, it´s free , you just have to unlocked and that´s all , in one sec I will gave you the codes for this outfit. The first code is : UFOMASKE this code is for the free alien mask , then we have the other code : UFOANZUG this code is for the free alien costume , now you have the complete FREE alien costume WADDLE ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment