Sunday, January 29, 2012

Clean the Dock!

Hi everyone , do you know that the dock has a total mess? , why? , i´m  not sure , I only know that when clubpenguin flooded all the trash that clubpenguin has go to the Dock , so we need that all the penguins help to clean up the dock , really I don´t like this because is horrible a terrible mess , now I am cleaning the dock , obviously is only a decoration for the summer party , is nothing to worry about , is fun to clean the dock , well that is my opinion , I think that the people that clean their rooms are very neat and clean , but this is not bad on the contrary is GOOD because now you are helping your mom , I do all my homework and finally I can do everything I want like play clubpenguin , so please help to all your family member.

Back to topic , is very funny so do it , is cool and remeber help your family.
Fine when you clean up all the trash that is on the dock , you would recieve a special background of all the things together in an especial trash that is recycling , so if you want to help and clean the dock awesome and if you don´t want is okay , but remember is funny , I hope you would do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment