Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Prepairing :D

Hi everyone , like you see i´m chosing what outfit I can use for the party , this outfit is of  a sirenXD , I like it becuase is cool and amazing , also I can use the one of the fish , fine I would chose one of both I would use it on the party , and remember today is Thursday #18 of 2012 so in 8 days the party would begin , so chose anything you wanna use for the water party , because these party is getting more closer , I like these party is the Third I like it , first is the party of Card-Jitsu and the second is the Oscar , well I don´t know what is the name of the party OSCAR but I LIKE IT TOO:)
I just want to ask a favor , I don´t know if you like selena but she is beautiful , amazing , pretty and for me is PERFECT<3 , but the favor is you know that the song "Love you like a love song" , the other song is "who says"  is one of the twenty songs more hearings and more cools ,  so I ask if you wanna hear the song and vote for the best song of the year and also please talk to the radio and ask the song "Love you like a love song" , and "Hit the ligths"! with YOUR help selena can won a prize or MORE , so PLEASE do everything to HELP her  (selena)  make more famous please hear the song , soo please do it , I hope you would do everything to help her I hope so XD and I believe on YOU :D

Love you like a love song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgT_us6AsDg


SO PLEASE HEAR IT!



No comments:

Post a Comment