Saturday, January 28, 2012

Dive In :D


Hi everyone as you may know clubpenguin is having another party called "Dive in! Conquer the Maze" really is very awesome , cool and I have alot of fun , well the other days in a post I make I have a mistake do you remeber that I tell you that all clubpenguin would have water? , well that is my mistake because only the "Ski Village" and "The beach" have water sorry really it was MY mistake but all have mistakes rigth? , fine do you know that in the beach is a secret door? well now you know , but only members can enter to this door , so I enter and is alot of  passages with traps and if I take the incorrect side I need to find and find the correct one , but why worry? in the BEACH is a hidden Map that shows you how to chose the correct side.
Now that I have the map and NOW that I know were passage chose I think I can finishe and enter the the other door that is in the end of all the passages, really I take like thirty minutes founding the correct passage , why do I spent much time founding the correct passage? ,if I have the map? , fine I don´t use the map why? umm because I want to found the END by myself but obviously if you want to use the Maze Map you can but it was only my opinion and I was fun , really I don´t was mad it was funny searching the coorect side.
I searches and searched like thirty minutes and it was fun and more because I was with my friends really it was FUN , and finally found the secret door , and when I enter to the secret door guess that I have a problem with my google chrome! i was mad and more less angry , then I login in clubpenguin and I was thinking if it was aved the passage and afortunately yes it was saved the secret door so I enter and it was wonderful , awseome and the coolest room I ever see :D

It is was wonderful and for me is the better place I ever see , really I liked to much:)
It was awesome I feel like i´m the king , it is so cool and it was the best moment I had obviously only in that day , becuase the next days it would be better :D
I remember also you can have an outfit like submarine only press in these submarine and you can have thise incredible outfit XD , what are you waiting for? go NOW and go to the end and chose the correct passage and enter to the secret door , really I have fun searching it so good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment