Monday, January 16, 2012

Water Party XD

Hi everyone first of all I wanna say sorry beacuse the lasts days I don´t post anything , because I was all the days with activities and also these weekend and the next one too , im telling you this because I dont want that you believe i´m leaving of clubpenguin , so these days if you see I don´t post is beacuse I was really but really busy , fine do you hear about the water party? , well if you hear it awesome but if you don´t hear it , I can explained you , these party contains water in all  clubpenguin , would have water in all of the places we are , so you need to have a  swimsiut , and if you can decorate your igloo  , obviosly if you are a a member you can buy a swimsuit , and if you don´t sorry , if members  want to buy it no problem only suggested , the party starts this month in January #26 so be prepaired , because this party is getting closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment