Thursday, February 9, 2012

BUG!

Hi there , how are you? , good? , I hope so , i´m very angry and mad , why? , beacuse I have another Bug but this bug is worst than the other bugs , I can´t have fun in the stage , really i´m so mad , believe me this is not the first time I have a bug , I hope clubpenguin would fix this big problem , it supposed that I would have fun with friends but NO I can´t this Bug don´t let me buy the catalogue about "The Vikings that time forgot" and I can´t play , this is so bad , I was waiting about this new play , but now I need to wait until clubpenguin fix this bug , I would send an e-mail to clubpenguin support! , if you have this problem , do the same of me , send an e-mail to clubpenguin talking about this terrible bug and telling them that they need to fix and quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment