Saturday, February 4, 2012

Fashion Show!

Hi everyone , as you may know the party "Own the Runway" its very cool I like it because I feel that i´m a star , that is having a great event ,  that is the fashion  show , one of my favorites things that I like and I used to do in this party , is model all the clothes I have , obviosly not all , because they are a lot , so I only model the clothes thar are more cool (fashion) and more casual , casual is the clothes that are not expensive , it´s the clothes we use all the common days , I like the casual clothes ,  because is not expensive and i´m more comfortable:) the clothes that are expensive is all the clothes more fashion and more cool, the only bad thing is that i´m not comfortable with this type of clothes , but I like the two clothes , both are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment