Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New catalogue!


Hi everyone , how are you? , fine good , i´m not very good , why? , beacause I don´t have much time to be posting in my blog , these lasts days it was  horrible and terrible , I had a lot of work , umm not exactly a job , I mean i´m very busy with my homeworks an exams , I don´t have much time for play clubpenguin , but now I can , except on monday ,and thursday , so Now I can post about the new things on clubpenguin , well I hope you know about the New Catlogue for Igloo is now available , so you can buy this new stuff , it´s very cool and awesome , these stuff is about a ships like the ship of Rockhopper , really it´s  very cool , I believe and I know what i´m telling you! so decorate your igloo with the new stuff , have fun with friends! WADDLE ON!


No comments:

Post a Comment