Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I meet Rockhopper!

Hi everyone , i´m very happy , excited , because I meet the really ROCKHOPPER! , I can´t believe it , I login in a server that it wasn´t full the name of the server is "Beanie" I login in that server because one of my bestfriends were in this server , so I go to my igloo , and my friend called Ocean6100 , he told me lets go to the Shipwreck island , and I say yeah , so we go to the island , and it appears a penguin with color red , a puffle red , and all the stuff he has , and the name was of "Rockhopper" all the penguins said it is , Rockhopper over here , and I can´t believe it , he told us an story , really it was very good , he and his stories are cool.
So I tell him , can I have a photo or picture with you? and he told me , yeah of course why not , so I have this picture , really he is amazing , then he told us lets go to the room of "Vicking lords" and all the penguins follow him , he told us more stories , and finally he said thanks to everyone , who listen my stories , but now I need to plan my next adventures , and all the penguins said your welcome Rockhopper nice to meet you , i´m thinking what plans did he is making?
Now i´m friend of Rockhopper , I hope he can login  another time , so if I see him this day , also you can see Rockhopper , only enter and see where is him , you have only 8#days , quickly go and make his friend!
Now I have his pin , when I was a little kid , I think  one day I would meet Rockhopper and he would make my friend and I would have his pin , and now I have it! so GOOD LUCK! find him , Wadddle on!

No comments:

Post a Comment