Wednesday, February 15, 2012

He is coming!


Hi everyone , how do you were yesterday? , I believe you was good why? beacuse it was San Valentine´s day! , i´m so sorry really it was no my intention to don´t post anything , I was really busy , beacuse I have a party and it was really good , I hope you are fine ,and I hope you was happy , and you have fun with all your friends, it was cool , back to topic , well do you remember that I tell you that Rockhopper is coming? , yeah he is! , but now I now the day that he is coming , he will come on February #24 until March#6 , I know that  we need to wait until that day , but see the positive thing , that is , we will prepared all our stuff and  having fun with all the parties we had and we are having , oh also remember tomorrow the New Catalogue of the Igloo is coming , so raise money ,  and be prepared for all the new events! , Waddle On!

No comments:

Post a Comment