Saturday, February 4, 2012

Own the Runway!

Hi everyone , we have another party called "Own the runway" this party is for model different type of clothing , the girls can participate in this event  , the boys like me , also can participate but obviously with clothes of guy , this party cames very fast and it would go very fast , really in 11#days this party would go , its very quickly ,so if you want participate and play in these awsome and incredible party , go now , you have only 11#days to participate so Hurry up this party will end , now i´m choosing what type of clothes I would use so Good luck:)


Where is located?
It´s very easy really , the party of "Own the Runway" is located on the Giftshop , is very obviously because it is the store where the clothes are and believe me I love that store really I love shopping and also I love the clothes store and then what are you waiting for? Now that  you know where it is ,then go to the event  to enjoy this great party and you will feel a model of clothing , its feel awesome and cool:)



No comments:

Post a Comment