Saturday, February 4, 2012

Fun with friends!

Hi , do you remember the other day that I tell that have friends is cool and awesome? , yes? , fine because YES it is , have friends is something wonderful in the world , friends can tell you everything , can tell you the ture,makes you happy , makes you laugh , nut the most important thing is that we believe in ourselfs so we can tell us what is wrong or what mistakes we have to make it correct , because having mistakes is not bad , we learn of the mistakes , really so as you see this image that is Saraapril , is one of the best blogger , really and she is my friend , she always stay there for help me so really thankyou saraapril.
In these image Saraapril was talking to me , and we have fun , she was making me feel better and she always listen to me , she listen to all the things I want to say , obviously she needs to work so I say "well bye Saraapril good luck" and she says "Bye Stan1ley see you later" , really thankyou Saraapril!
Well as you see in this image , all my bestfriends are in , er play , we model the different types of clothes , and also we clean when we finish , the most important thing that it was for me , is that we "Own the runway" , really it was awesome and cool , It was the perfect day and the greatest event we ever had , when we got tired , all of we go to all ours igloos and we swim in a pool , we jump the rope and we play with a ball , in few words all of my friends and me have FUN , so go ahead and find your friends , be happy with all of them , believe me have good friends like all of them is a bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment