Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Friends:)

Hi everybody , having fun with  friends is awesome , really they makes you happy , I now what are you thinking about? , you are thinking about why do Stan1ley always talk about their bestfriends? , really if you are like this emotion , so sorry , but can I ask you something? , well do you have true friends becuase all of them are true friends , and it doesn´t care if I repeat and repeat saying that having friends is a bless , really i´m sorry if I hurt you and if not , COOL , beacuse belive me I don´t want to make you feel sad or whatever , so sorry , back to topic I wanna thank to all my bestfriends that are: Icequix , Moutain , Ocean6100 , Bluey , Max , Alfie04 , Lollypop8951 and of course to Je45rry ( My brother) thanks to everyone:D

2 comments:

  1. Nice party! I'm glad I made a new FRIEND:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much http://www.blogger.com/profile/07487893994777540625:D

      Delete